Terms & Conditions
We have offered a variety of fleets and packages based on your requirement you can select one of those.
- * 25% payment on conformation.
- * 50% payment before starting the program.
- * Balance payment to be paid before ending of Journey.
- * Select Book Now from the desired package with the preferred vehicle to travel.
- * Select the date and time preferred.
- * Share with the pickup location, address and the contact details.
- * Select your Payment Option and add your Promotion Code (if any)
- * Read and agree to all the given Terms & Conditions.
- * Booking request is generated by making the payment through which our team will confirm the Booking shortly with booking number, travel dates, vehicle type and the rates.
- * When Book Now Option is not found in the site, request to send an inquiry to our respective mail by which the booking will be undertaken
- * Local Packages Includes: Fuel
- * Packages include discounted prices.
- * Interstate permit will be valid only 7 days round trip.
- * First Aid Kit is provided in the vehicle for emergencies
- * Outstation Package Includes: Fuel, Parking, Road Tax
- * Neat and clean covers are provided on top of the seats.
- * To and fro basic fare details given as per the destination.
- * The vehicle is fitted with DVD Player, LCD Screen & MP3 Player.
- * Package tours. are Including Driver Batta, Tollgate, Parking & Inter State Permit
- * Driver Allowance (Batta) from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm is included in the out station package.
- * All our Vehicle Package Prices are exclusive of GST.
- * Airport & Nice Road Toll Parking are based on actuals.
- * The package does not include meals or accommodation.
- * Bookings will be taken only on the availability of required dates.
- * All sightseeing entrance fees charges would be borne by tourists.
- * No bargaining on the package prices as they are already discounted.
- * Local Usage – Driver Batta will be charged after 10Hrs/10pm to 6am
- * The company does not offer Passenger Travel Insurance for the Customers.
- * In case of decorating the vehicle would charge Rs.500/- of Cleaning Charges.
- * Additional Driver’s Night Batta is between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am as per the vehicles.
- * Minimum provided kms per day 300, new billing will be started as per Calendar Day
- * GST would not be applicable to Driver Batta, Road Toll & Parking, and Interstate Permit.
- * Extra Parking Fee, Tollgate and Permit (as per discussion) should be borne by Customer.
- * Requirement of Bill 5% of GST would be charged on the Basic Fare of the Total Amount
- * The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost.
- * The driver will not be responsible for the things carried by passenger baggage/any gadgets.
- * Any extra charges apart from the agreed price would be additional, which is supposed to be cleared before the journey ends.
- * In case of Local Usage (With in Bangalore) in case, if it is more than 8 Hrs 80 Kms extra payment as to made according to extra Kms & Hours.
- * Washing & Cleaning Charges would be applicable in the cases like stains, smells, vomit, urine or any messes like sand, dirt, water, glitter, trash food debris, etc.
- * If when the Booking request is confirmed by the customer and fleet is not available on preferred dates, the amount will be refunded with 2/3 working days of time.
- * Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like delaying of Flight, road blockage, vehicle repair, public/political disturbances etc. these charges would be extra.
- * Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular place at the time of quoting and these rates may change during long weekends or any occasion. All prices are subject to availability and can be varied without intimation.
- * Porterage is not included in the tour package.
- * Baggage Allowance is provided based on the capacity of the vehicle.
- * Company / Driver will not be responsible in any way for lost valuables left behind in the vehicle.
- * Generally air condition/ air cooler may not work due to weather extremity or will not be much effective.
- * We are not responsible for any malfunction of the air condition in the level roads.
- * Air Condition can effectively be used only when the vehicle is moving and not when the vehicle is still which would cost additional charge.
- * Any complaint regarding the service provided or the vehicle has to be brought into notice by call or writing down mail within 7 days of the end of Trip. No complains will be notified beyond the given period of time for any refund / compensation.
- * Booking will not be cancelled orally.
- * Cancellation 1Week before the trip, 25 % of booking amount would be charged.
- * Cancellation from Company’s end, the entire booking amount would be refunded.
- * Cancellation before 3/4 Days of the Trip, 50% of booking amount would be charged.
- * Cancellation before 10 Days or more from the Trip, no charges would be applicable.
- * Cancellation of trip 1 day before the date of journey booking amount of 100% Non-Refundable.
- * Prepone / Postpone of the changes in the travelling dates would be considered as Cancellation
- * Changes in the travelling dates or upgrading with the vehicles would be considered as the cancellation.
- * If you do not wish to proceed with the booking at the new price, you may cancel the booking request with respective cancellation charges.
- *The company has the right at any time and for any reason to cancel the Booking, the company shall refund the amount paid the customer without any interest.
- * If the guest decides to cancel the tour/trip due to unavoidable reason then he/she shall call and write down email / SMS with specified Booking No to consider into Action.
- * In case when the Driver has been collected Extra Amount from the Customer, the details will be verified and refunded within 3 to 4 Working days of time.
- * Any refund payable to the customer will be paid after the company receives a refund from the respective authorities, processing charges would be applicable
- * In case if any Tour/Trip is cancelled from the Company’s end, then the full refund of the amount paid by the customer will be made within 3/4 working days.
- * Alternatively, the guest can take any other Tour/Trip option suggested by the team or can utilize the booking amount paid for any of the company’s future tour/trip.